All members need to join through Triathlon Victoria( Australia )
Just select type of Membership , “Club” membership , then choose Bass Coast Triathlon Club from drop down list .
- Adult full membership racing/training $40 + $130 trivic membership
- Family full membership upto 2 adults 2 children racing $80 + 20% discount from full membership ( $32 each adult and 20% off junior rates)
- Juniors age 5-11 Racing $15 + $30 trivic membership
- Juniors age 12-19 Racing $25 + $60 trivic membership
- Adult Social member Non Racing/Non training $45
- Junior age 5-11 Non racing/Non training social member $5
- Junior age 12-19 Non racing/Non training social member $10
Bass Coast Triathlon Club 100% Triathlon Victoria Membership In the 2014-2015 season Victoria will be joining all other states in the 100% TriVIC/TA membership. This means when you join the Barracudas next season as a racing/training member you will be required to also join Triathlon Victoria. If you wish to become a social member that does not race you will not be required to join Triathlon Victoria. For those of you already members of Triathlon Victoria, there will be no changes. As a Barracuda member, the price to join Triathlon Victoria is $120. To register or renew your Triathlon Victoria membership select the full membership link and for social members select Social members link, from there you will be directed to the Triathlon Victoria web (http://www.triathlon.org.au/membership/annual_membership.htm ) site for racing members and to register now for Social members. What does your $120 Triathlon Victoria membership entitles you to?:
- Triathlon & multisport news;
- Personal accident insurance cover 24 hours a day while training for sanctioned events;
- Public liability insurance;
- Duathlon series entry only available to Tri Vic members;
- Priority entry to some of Australia’s most in demand races;
- Discount entries to many local races and participation events;.
- Bike inclusive airfares to National Championships;
- Coaching courses at discounted price;
- Technical Official courses for free;
- Regular e-news;
- Discounts with sponsors;
- Ability to qualify for State and National age group championships for Triathlon, Aquathlon and Duathlon;
- Eligibility to represent Australia at ITU Age Group Championships for Triathlon, Aquathlon and Duathlon.
Apart from these individual benefits, you are also contributing to the growth of triathlon as a sport. Victoria runs the most triathlon races per year than any other state and none of these events are possible without TriVic/TA. Being of member of TriVic will ensure that our strong and vibrant sport will continue to grow into the future. More details on 100% membership can be found in the following link – http://www.triathlon.org.au